Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Year! New Direction!

Well, its a new year, and I am really excited to be on the verge of a few mile stones and a new direction for my art career. I will graduate from law school in 3 months; after that I plan to focus more on my artwork.

As far as this "new direction" I speak of, I mean that I will focus more on showing in various venues that are well recognized by the art community. This will involve developing various projects or series of works for specific exhibitions.

I have several new shows coming up. I will post information about those once the details are finalized. I am really happy about it. Oh, and I am moving to New York City this year - either this summer or this fall. I am very much looking forward to connecting with my NYC friends once I move there.


Dawn Okoro, Pick Me Up




This is a new piece that I created recently, it is part of a group of paintings that may be in an upcoming show. This painting is oil on canvas, 24x24 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment