Thursday, December 03, 2009

Dawn Okoro Art Talk at Notre Dame

I have have been invited to be a guest speaker at The University of Notre Dame; the talk will take place on February 10, 2010. I will be speaking about perceptions of black women and the new project I am working on that relates to that topic. I will also conduct a workshop on that subject. Patrice Yursik, creator of Afrobella.com will be speaking on that topic as well.

I hope to conduct the workshop here in New York City sometime in January as a test run. I will post more details as they develop.

www.dawnokoro.com

4 comments:

  1. I love your work! I wish I knew about it while your exhibit was here in Austin or even Houston. 1Love

    p.s. if i want to buy a print, but larger than the dimensions given, would that be possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dawn, this is wonderful news!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Regina Thanks! I am looking forward to it!

    @Naomi Thank you! I can work with you on the dimensions, depending on what you are looking for. Feel free to contact me at artist@dawnokoro.com.

    ReplyDelete