Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Women of Notre Dame Part 1

Earlier this year, I was invited to speak and exhibit work at The University of Notre Dame. While I was there, some of the students volunteered to pose for future artwork. I needed to use the sun as a light source and these young women were gracious enough to pose for me outside despite the cold and snow. Here are a couple of the drawings that I made; both are colored pencil on paper. I will post more this week.


Erdina (graduating this semester)! 6x6 inches


Amber (recent grad)! 6x8 inches

For more information about me and my artwork, visit my website www.dawnokoro.com.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful quick pieces! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAWN!!!!! Thank you so much! This is so cool! You are WONDERFUL!
    with appreciation,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete