Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Search engine keywords...a pulse on society?


This summer I wrote an essay about sexting and also shared a series of related drawings. Since then, I’ve noticed some interesting keywords that are directing people to this blog. Perhaps search engine keywords are a pulse on society?

Here is a list of some of the keywords that have directed people here:

can I share nude shots of another person

sexual sexting pose idea

dame lebeau photographs self

why do people pose as site models?

:site blogspot.com nude female artists

photo female bathroom mirror shorts

great artwork about life

list of celebrities who have had their cell phone nudes posted on the web

free Sexual photos and videos taken through cell phone cameras

drawing booty

women in artist pose

" and people off the street"

good sexting lines for girls

How to quit life and become an artist

female poses for the life artist

sexting examples for women

examples of sexting

dangerous sex photo between only boys

public vs private attitudes on sexting

how to pose when sexting

woman artists sexuality is empowering












1 comment:

  1. I'm always intrigued by the word searches that lead people to my blog. Sometimes, I'm a bit concerned but then I realize that we are a very curious world now!

    ReplyDelete